Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Grand Opening

Budget Friendly Blog is here to show sewers and craft makers new ideas and to help them save some money along the way.

From the first day of each month to the day before the last day of the month, I will follow dozens of craft and sewing blogs to find the best of the best. I use a Mozzila Firefox add-on called Brief. Brief allows me to read a blog post the second that it is posted.

Categories for the Budget Friendly Blog Award include, but are not limited to:
Child Friendly Craft (Something made for a child, not a craft for a child to do.)
Mother Friendly Craft
Sew Necessary: Clothing
Sew Necessary: Baby/Child
Sew Necessary: Other
BFB of the Month

To clear things up, I am not looking for blogs as a whole that represent a budget friendly focus, I look at individual posts. I know that many sewing and crafting blogs that I follow are a sewing and personal and/or update blog mixed in one, so this is why.

If you run, or know of, a sewing and/or craft blog, please post the link to it in the comments below. I greatly prefer if it is a Blogger blog, but I also look at Wordpress, personal website, etc. blogs.

Thank you,
BFBA

0 comments: