Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My Inspiration

Room Remix's mood boards gave me the idea to create my own. I do a lot of wishful shopping online and have dozens of bookmarked furniture and accessory pages, so I thought that it might be time to put them to good use. Some of these are complete rooms, some are just ideas of pieces to mix and match. I don't know, just go with the flow, ha ha. Everything is random, but it is what I like.


Yup, my cropping and resizing skills are amazing! Anyways, the shades of pink don't match, but I loved the chair and thought it needed a decorative pillow. I imagine that they would be perfect for vanity seating. I could easily have these pieces if I had $1700 laying around.





Finding that print today, I just had to use it in one of these. The chest/dresser could easily be in a teenager's bedroom, but the lamp is better suited for a nursery I would say. I still like it thought, and it is more affordable at a total cost of just over $1000, still out of my range though.


I suppose those are the only ones that I have for tonight. Half way through this post, I decided to spend a couple of hours cleaning the new apartment I will be transferring to. Then I got sidetracked by shopping for an external CD drive. Oh boy. I will have more to share in the coming weeks!

0 comments: