Sunday, November 8, 2009

Posts of The Week -- Nov. 1, 2009 through Nov. 7, 2009

November 1st


I am not really sure what you could use these fleece lollipops for, but I thought they were really cute and that is all that matters, really! Check out the tutorial for making them over at Ikat Bag!


November 2nd


Initials and monograms seem to be very "in" at the moment, I have seen them on everything from phone covers to bedding and everything in-between (and everything outside as well). If you are a fan of initial art, you are going to love this project (using crafters' second favorite gluing substance, hot glue)! Head on over to Brown Paper Packages to learn how to make it yourself!



Eek! How lovely is this ragamuffin garland? Oh, the possibilities, they are killing me! You just have to take a look at this tutorial brought to you by Darby via Lifeingrace!


November 3rd


This is definitely one of the most unique ideas I have seen lately and one that I really, really reccomend for cross stitchers, mothers, campers, etc! All it takes is a few baggies and some simple sewing (which could be done by hand if you do not have a machine).You could use any size potholder for this as long as you can find or can alter baggies to fit it. It would be great for sewing projects, first-aid, pen-organiztion, I would even suggest purse organization as a use for this! Ha ha! Check out the tutoiral over at Obsessively Stitching!


November 4th


You should know that I am away from home for a couple of weeks currently. Before leaving, I sat at home today with my giant (and I mean GIANT) makeup bag trying to decide what was most important to take with me. Then I realized I didn't have a travel-sized makeup bag. I ended up substituting a zippered pen/pencil case. This pot holder makeup bag would also be good for an on-the-go earring bag for people like me with 135402521 ear piecings (more like three sets and an extra) who always need earrings on hand. Check out the tutorial over at Obsessively Stitching!



These fabric bracelets could not be any easier! All you need is material, thread, and a sewing machine (or a needle would probably work to)! Check them out over at Craftaholics Anonymous!

0 comments: