Sunday, October 4, 2009

Posts of the Week -- Sept. 27, 2009 through Oct. 3, 2009

 Please help in my quest to decorate a teenager's bedroom! View this post!
________________________________________________________________

I am starting a new segment called Posts of the Week. Every Sunday morning, I will be posting my favorite card, craft, and sewing posts that were originally posted between the previous Sunday through Saturday. If one or more of your own posts was listed in my Posts of the Week segment, feel free to pick up the "I was featured" button on the right.


Cards
Please click the pictures to be taken to their designers!






Crafts
Please click the pictures to be taken to their designers!




I absolutely loved all of these crafts and cards, but I have to say that the Treat Jars are my absolute favorite of this week! Also, the General Conference Goody Crate gave me ideas for Christmas gifts! Perhaps you guys will be seeing a post about that from me in a couple of months!

I look forward to seeing many more cards and crafts from all of you talented people!

0 comments: